Tours and Rates
Interpretation and animation: new operating mode
Interpretation and animation in the buildings will be back from July 7 to September 27. In order to be able to welcome customers in a safe manner, interpretation zones respecting the 2 meters distance have been identified in all the buildings. Customers will therefore be able to meet and interact in a safe manner with the historic figures of the city’s history and make purchases in our souvenir shop. Please note that we don’t take reservations for interpretation.
Rules to follow:
- Please follow the directions : start at Davis warehouse, continue to Baker tavern, general store, and finish with souvenir shop.
- Buildings will accommodate one person or family at a time
- Wait for the signal from the guide before entering a building
- Hand sanitizer is mandatory
- No contact with artifacts and displays
- Respect the 2 meters of physical distance
- Do not enter if you have any flu-like symptoms
- Order at Baker’s Tavern : Takeout only. Orders will be made through the service window identified for this purpose
Voluntary contributions : The operating mode will be, again this year, in the form of voluntary contributions. Boxes will be placed in all buildings and customers will themselves deposit the money inside. Contributions are essential to the sustainability of activities and help support our non-profit organization in its mission of preserving heritage. Customer support will be essential, especially this year!
Closure of certain buildings : Some buildings will be closed due to their configuration which does not allow, for the moment, physical distancing. This is the case for the naval base, the Jacques De Lesseps hydrobase and the Maison Horatio LeBoutillier.
Modified schedule for the 2020 season
Monday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (REDUCED OPENING, souvenir shop and an outside guide only)
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.